Our £1Million Daily Draw Winner!

Our £1Million Daily Draw Winner!


Congratulations to Phung Ngu who has scooped our £1,000,000 jackpot on the Daily Draw. The win became even sweeter when we learned she had very nearly missed out as the email telling her of her win was wrongly directed to her laptop’s junk mail box. Fate was on her side though as she checked just in case. Phung, a self-confessed workaholic, won’t be giving up her day job at the Halifax, or her second job at the Loomis cash centre, despite her millionaire status.

Here at Fair Exchange we're also happy as “It was great fun being able to give away another £1,000,000 prize, especially since PDV remains the only free-to-play internet site in Europe to have done so."


"I’ve just become an aunt, so I’ll set some money aside for my four-month-old niece and although I’ve already given my younger sister, who has just passed her driving test, £1,500 towards buying a car I will now give her another £500, so she can afford a bit better one."
Daily Draw 1Million Pound Winner

You could be one try now click below for more details

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Click the Titles below for more details.