Jessica Simpson wants her next husband to be an ''artistic man'', who fits her ''emotional type''.

Jessica Simpson wants her next husband to be an ''artistic man'', who fits her ''emotional type''.

Jessica Simpson is looking for an 'artistic man'.
The US singer-and-actress - who counts American footballer Tony Romo and womanising singer John Mayer among her ex boyfriends, and used to be married to singer Nick Lachey - said she wants her next husband to be fit into her 'emotional type'.
She said: 'My next husband will be an artistic man. It will show you the colours of my character, the person that I fall in love with next.
'I don't even have a type! I don't have a physical type. I have an emotional type.'
Jessica - who was most recently romantically linked to Billy Corgan - also said she would never appear naked in any role, and is saving herself for her next love.
She added: 'I will never do nudity. I don't care how dark and intellectual the role could be, you know. I don't care if I could get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it.
'Those accolades mean nothing to me. I don't think people deserve to see what's under my clothing. That's only for my next husband ha ha ha!'
The 'Come On Over' singer - who gave up country music in April 2009 after a widely criticised move from her pop roots to the genre in 2007 - also reflected on her upcoming 30th birthday, admitting her life has turned out differently to how she thought when she was young.
She told Allure magazine: 'I never really thought, growing up, 'What am I gonna be like when I'm 30?'
'I just kind of thought I had it figured out; I'm going to be this great pop star, have my songs on the radio, be married, and have babies.
'But things can be taken away from you. A song can not be played on the radio. An album can not work.'