Just kidding...


 
 Just kidding...
 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Lee Sum Wan : Hello can i speak to Annie Wan ?

Mr Sori : Yes! u could speak to me.

Lee Sum Wan: No, i want to speak to Annie Wan!

Mr Sori : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Lee Sum Wan : Im Sum Wan. And i need to talk to Annie Wan!   
                         It's Urgent.!

Mr Sori : I know u are someone and u want to talk to anyone!
                But whats this urgent matter about?

Lee Sum Wan : Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that our
                          brother was involved in an accident. Noe Wan    
                         got injured and now Noe wan is being sent to the
                          hospital. Right now Avery Wan is going to the
                          hospital.


Mr Sori : Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
                hospital from the accident that isnt an urgent matter! 
                You may find this hilarious but i dont have time for
                this!!!


Lee Sum Wan : You are rude. Who are you?

Mr Sori : I'm Sori.

Lee Sum Wan : You should be sorry. Now give me your name!

Mr Sori : I'm Sori!!

Lee Sum Wan : I dont like your tone of voice Mr and i dont care,
                          give me your name!

Mr Sori : Look lady, I told you already Im Sori! Im Sori!! Im
                SORI !!! you didnt even give me your name!

Lee Sum Wan : I told u before im Sum Wan! Sum Wan!!! You
                         better be careful my father is Sum Buddy. And 
                         my uncle holds
a very big position in the co. He is
                         Noe Buddy.

 
Mr Sori : Oh im so scared (sarcastically). Look i dont care about
                ur uncle he's a nobody. Everybody thinks his top dog
                and holding
an important position in the company.

 
Lee Sum Wan : No Avery Buddy just married my aunt. And
                         Avery Buddy doesn't work there.

Mr Sori : Like i said i dont care which one of ur aunt screws
                everybody and i also know that not everybody works
                 here!
Jeez!!!

Lee Sum Wan : Wheech Wan is my sis!

Mr. Sori : I dont know which one is ur sis! Why in gods name u
                think i do!? Look i got work to do and if im feeling  
                mischievious
I 'll broadcast it on the P.A system saying.
                "Attention, someone called and said that anyones  
                brother just got involved in an accident. But not to

                worry no one got injured and no one was sent to the   
                hospital. But everyone is going to the hospital

                anyways. The father maybe a somebody but if u're  
                their uncle, u're a nobody. "how bout that!?

                Toot... .Toot... .Toot... ...

 

 

 



New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Click the Titles below for more details.