Beware this email scam title for - Reply Urgently



--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Dr.Kasimy Ricky <kricky400@sify.com> wrote:

From: Dr.Kasimy Ricky <kricky400@sify.com>
Subject: Reply Urgently
To: .arados02@yahoo.com.mx
Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 11:40 PM

àéReply Urgently
Please Read And Confidential,
I know that this message will come as a surprise to you, since we don't know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you through this via email, for the purpose of introduction i am (Kasimy Ricky) and i am credit and audits manager and currently holding the C.A.M. in our bank, Also i hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to
Do this alone.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.3m, (Five million three hundred thousand united state dollars only)now i want you to help me secure this fund to your account,after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Finally, should you be interested to help me out secure this golding opportunity, please get back to me urgently by calling my private phone number and as well reply through email, after that i will provide you with more details and on how we operate this project, and your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the following:
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
Kind Regards,
Kasimy Ricky
Call Me For More Information Tel: +226 78-59- 47-33.
 


Surf faster and smarter with Firefox 3!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Click the Titles below for more details.