Email scam beware when recieve email like this title for - Contact My Lawyer


 

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 07:42:17 -0800
From: hanahmed@aol.com
Subject: Contct My Lawyer
To:

GREETINGS!

My contentment is that I have just concluded what my heart desires most, I got your email from an internet web database.

I am Hanifah Wahab Ahmed , 87 Years old dying widow and the wife of Late Mr. Hamed Abdel Wahab Ahmed who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while flying from New York to Geneva. You may confirm this from this link http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999/nov/02/egyptaircrash.usa4

After the death of my husband, I headed our joint business, but for over two years, I have been hospitalized because of a terminal ailment (Esophageal Cancer) it has defiled all forms of medication and according to my doctor I might not live to see the next 72 hours.

Therefore, I decided to use the last days of my life to disburse part of my resources as selfless service to humanity, I have already given almost all of my resources to my relatives and other people around me and even to those that I do not know.  I have already informed the financial director of my bank that my legal adviser will present you to them as the inheritor of my entire 5,800,000.00 USD in their custody and he will also contact them to enquire about the modalities of the realizing my funds to you as my inheritor.

You are to fill and forward the below information via email: barr_carljohnson@live.com to Barrister Carl Johnson, he will refer you to the bank for the release of your inheritance. I have already informed him about my dying wish and he has no objection because it is my desire.

Please Contact Barrister Carl Johnson
Email Address: barr_carljohnson@live.com

Your Full Names:
Your direct telephone number:
Your complete address:
Your Age
Gender
Occupation
Next of Kin

Very soon I will be taken to the theatre for a surgical operation, I want you to pray for me, and if I do not write you again just have it in mind that I have gone to join my late husband. I want you to use a reasonable part of this bequest for charity work; you are to handle this project in good faith and honesty for you shall not only get a material reward but also a divine reward.
 All further correspondences should be between you and my legal adviser.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Hanifah Wahab Ahamed



New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Click the Titles below for more details.