12V Car Charger Incident....from a friend


 
  12V Car Charger Incident....from a friend
 
 Hi
  
 As some of you may know, we had a pretty scary incident recently.  
Attached are pictures of what remains of our
  2007 Suburban.  We are all okay but I wanted to warn everyone not to 
  make the same mistake I did.
  This fire resulted from leaving an Iphone charger/docking station 
  plugged into the car outlet.  It overheated and started a fire, while 
  parked in our garage.
   
  
 PLEASE unplug anything you have in your car outlets once you turn off 
  your car!
 
  We were VERY fortunate that we accidentally found the fire, at 11pm, 
  before going to bed and before it spread to the house.  None of our 
  garage heat detectors or house fire alarms went off.
   
 Feel free to pass this along to anyone you want.
   Better safe than sorry. 
  
 

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget

Click the Titles below for more details.