Jennifer Aniston is so inspired by the strong women in Hollywood that she's ready to try new things as part of a ''rebirth''.

Jennifer Aniston is so inspired by the strong women in Hollywood that she's ready to try new things as part of a ''rebirth''.

Jennifer Aniston is ready for a 'rebirth'.
The 'Bounty Hunter' actress - who has dated stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer since splitting from husband Brad Pitt in 2005 - claims she's ready to put the past behind her and explore different avenues within her career and personal life.
She said: 'The last five years have been about spring cleaning for me. Now it's time for my rebirth. I love trying new things. I can't just be put in a box.'
The former 'Friends' star is planning on living more in 'the now' like some of her friends in Hollywood because she has so many regrets about what she has not yet achieved.
She told Britain's Harpers Bazaar magazine: 'I love what Drew Barrymore is doing with directing. It's so much about a rebirth for her, and I love it when people are living in the now, like her.
'I hate it when people look back and regret what they haven't got. That's how I feel about my own life now. And my God, let's talk about how much I love Demi Moore as well. What kind of Kool-Aid is she drinking?'
The 41-year-old actress tries her best to keep her feet on the ground and every day admits she feels lucky to be working in the showbiz industry.
She added: 'Just stay real and do your job. Everything is just so dramatic. but you have to remember that we're the luckiest people in the world to do what we get to do and get paid for it.'