Jennifer Lopez banned husband Marc Anthony from being on set when she shot sex scenes for her new movie 'The Back-Up Plan'.

Jennifer Lopez banned husband Marc Anthony from being on set when she shot sex scenes for her new movie 'The Back-Up Plan'.

Jennifer Lopez doesn't want her husband to see her sex scenes.
The actress-and-singer had to film a racy love sequence for new movie 'The Back-Up Plan' - in which she plays a woman who is desperate to get pregnant - but banned Marc Anthony from the set on the day of the steamy shoot.
She said: 'I didn't want to torture the poor guy. He shouldn't be watching when I'm seducing another man on a kitchen table. Personally I don't like doing love scenes at all, because they make me feel uncomfortable.'
Although she didn't want Marc to see her getting it on with another man in 'The Back-Up Plan', Jennifer wasn't too nervous about baring her body on-screen because she is so pleased with her post-pregnancy figure.
The 40-year-old star - who has two-year-old twins Max and Emme with Marc - didn't go on any fad diets to shift the weight and simply relied on discipline and exercise.
She told website Gala.de: 'I worked out a lot. I struggled to get rid of the last 20 pounds. I had to change my eating habits after having the twins. I eat a lot less now than I used to. But I love bread and you're not allowed bread with most diets.'