Paris Hilton insists she ''deserves better'' than Doug Reinhardt and is planning to take a break from relationships for the foreseeable future.

Paris Hilton insists she ''deserves better'' than Doug Reinhardt and is planning to take a break from relationships for the foreseeable future.

Paris Hilton thinks she is better off without Doug Reinhardt.
The socialite - who recently ended her 14-month romance with the reality TV star - insists she is already over the break-up and is ready to move on with her life.
She said: 'I am, like, so past that - I don't even care. I don't even remember that time in my life. I am over it!
'I just realised that I'm better off without him. So I ended it because I deserve something much better! He wasn't right for me and I will eventually find somebody who loves me for who I am.'
Paris, 29, has already been approached by several guys, but isn't planning to get romantically involved with anyone in the near future.
She added to Usmagazine.com: 'I love it! I am having so much fun. A lot of guys have obviously hit on me and I am getting thousands of calls, but I'm not ready to be with anyone.
'I want to stay focused on myself and my family and my work. Then, maybe in six months or a year... but for right now, I'm just too busy for a relationship.'