Anne Hathaway thinks she is lucky to have landed so many big movie roles.

Anne Hathaway thinks she is lucky to have landed so many big movie roles.

Anne Hathaway doesn't think she deserves her success.
The 27-year-old actress believes she has been fortunate to land so many big roles, but admits she has often found herself out of her depth when working with big Hollywood names.
She said: 'I owe so much of my career to luck. My mother always told me that luck is preparation meets opportunity and I've been given extraordinary opportunities to work with filmmakers long before I was talented enough and deserved to work with them. I've learned a lot from them. I just keep getting hired. I consider myself lucky and I don't know who is responsible for it.'
Anne's latest role is as the White Queen in Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland' and she admits 'living' in the fantastical world appealed to her.
She said: 'I'd be happy to live in a world with no rules and where people are curious.'
While she is one of the world's highest-grossing actresses, Anne recently admitted she doesn't have much confidence when it comes to 'full-on movie kissing'.
She said: 'You have to understand. There's a technique for pretty movie kissing. There's also full-on movie kissing - a totally different experience. But really, you have to be like Angelina Jolie to pull that off and still look good.
'I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm no Angie.'