Megan Fox claims electricity ''shot through'' her the first time Brian Austin Green touched her.

Megan Fox claims electricity ''shot through'' her the first time Brian Austin Green touched her.

Megan Fox says sparks flew the first time Brian Austin Green touched her.
The 'Transformers' beauty - who rekindled her long-term romance with the former 'Beverly Hills 90210' actor last year after a brief split - was instantly attracted to him and knew he was the one for her as soon as they had their first physical contact.
Talking about Brian making a guest appearance in 2004 on US sitcom 'Hope and Faith', in which Megan had one of the main roles, she said: 'I didn't know who Brian was, but I liked him right away. Everyone was around the monitor watching a scene, and Brian accidentally touched my leg. I remember literal electricity shooting through me and out of me from every direction. It was like magic.'
The 23-year-old actress says Brian, 36, is her 'rock' and gives her the stability she craves.
She told Harper's Bazaar magazine: 'Since I was 18, I've been a lot of different people. I've grown up, I've regressed, it's been difficult. But Brian makes me happy. I feel safe and he is my sense of home. My rock. I need that when all is unstable.'