Jennifer Hudson's fiance David Otunga wants her to sing at their wedding while he and their six-month-old son David Jr. wear matching tuxedos.

Jennifer Hudson's fiance David Otunga wants her to sing at their wedding while he and their six-month-old son David Jr. wear matching tuxedos.

Jennifer Hudson's fiance wants her to sing at their wedding.
Professional wrestler David Otunga is keen for the singer to show off her vocal talents at their forthcoming nuptials along with contestants from 'American Idol', the show on which Jennifer first found fame.
He said: 'It would be great if any of the former American Idols sang at the wedding. And it would be wonderful to have Jennifer sing - I'd love that. But I won't be because I don't sing!'
The couple - who met at Jennifer's 27th birthday party in 2008 - have a six-month-old son David Jr. and they are keen for the tot to play a big part on their special day.
David said: 'I want my son and I to wear matching custom tuxedos!'
A date has already been set for the nuptials and the couple are busy finalising plans.
He revealed to Life and Style magazine: 'We've picked a date. And Jennifer has chosen her dress, but she won't tell me much about that, obviously.
'We know who we want to design the rings - Neil Lane, he made our engagement rings. And he's a personal friend as well.'
Grappler David - who is one of eight professional wrestlers appearing on the World Wrestling Entertainment's new reality show 'WWE NXT' - recently said he wanted tie the knot in a wrestling ring.
When asked whether the WWE could convince the couple to get married in the squared circle, David joked: 'We could do that. I don't know if Jennifer would go for it, but I'd be up for it.'