Nicole Scherzinger will be joined by a host of new members when the Pussycat Dolls return at the end of this year, following the departure of Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts.

Nicole Scherzinger will be joined by a host of new members when the Pussycat Dolls return at the end of this year, following the departure of Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts.

Nicole Scherzinger has confirmed she is going to be joined by a host of new Pussycat Dolls.
The singer has seen two members of the girl group, Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts, quit in the last week but rather than be worried for the band's future Nicole is excited about the new members coming in.
Nicole - who has been in discussions with group founder Robin Antin about the incoming members - said: 'We're going to have a new cast of Dolls. And I'm excited.'
The 31-year-old pop beauty has been in the studio working on new material for the next Pussycat Dolls album and insists fans should start getting excited.
She added to MTV News: 'Right now I've been in the studio working on music non-stop. We're going to have another Pussycat Dolls album for all of our fans out there, but that's going to be late this year.
'I'm still Nicky Doll. And I'm just ploughing away in the studio making music that I love.'
However, not all of the tracks Nicole is currently working on will definitely make the next Pussycat Dolls album.
She explained: 'I don't know if I'm going to put all the new music out under my name yet or if it's going to be perfect for the Dolls.
'It doesn't matter. I just want to make great music for the fans.'